Supporting global growth with digital transformation
Capco is a multinational financial services business and technology consultancy with offices in 28 cities across the globe.
In 2017 Capco was split off from its parent company to become an independent brand, with strong ambitions of growth through expanding their marketing offerings, headcount and coverage to become the global leader in their field.
Ratio were approached by Capco on a word-of-mouth recommendation to help them migrate their existing Sitecore website to their own digital platform in a short timeframe dictated by commercial priorities, and to develop an agile class-leading website to support their strategic objectives:
- Migrate and launch a new website within four months
- Move away from a clunky and inflexible developer-supported content updating approach to one that gives global marketing teams the ability to create and edit pages easily
- Attract and engage candidates and employees by delivering a world class Careers experience
- Demonstrate measurable value of digital to the business
- Utilise Sitecore’s capabilities to deliver a personalised user experience
Our Technical Approach:
- Sitecore Experience Platform V8.1
- Built on Azure PaaS with SOLR Search
- Built using Sitecore Helix principles
- Marketing data visualisation dashboards using Klipfolio integrated with GA data
- Integration with the existing PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System for Careers
Meeting Capco’s Challenges
Ratio delivered a digital platform built on Sitecore’s leading Experience Cloud platform. We took an approach that prioritised and delivered on Capco’s ambitions:
- Flexibility and Agility:
We began by providing a training program to allow Capco’s editors to add new content within their existing Sitecore framework while development progressed to rebuild templates and components to increase efficiency and time-to-market.
By the time of launch we had redeveloped the entire website in line with Sitecore best practices to give editors a complete what-you-see-is-get Experience Editor interface.
Capco’s digital team now have a flexible platform which enables a distributed global team to manage, edit and launch campaigns on the fly utilising a flexible component driven design.
- Personalised Careers Experience
We redesigned the Capco Careers area to move away from a dated iFramed job search and application process driven from PeopleFluent (a third party HR tool) and instead towards an approach that is completely user-centric and promoting the different career entry points to Capco in a clean and branded design.
Users can search for jobs that are fed from PeopleFluent into Sitecore, with filters being pre-populated on the Homepage and within the Careers section based on a user’s City GeoIP to automatically display local jobs using Sitecore’s personalisation engine.
- Data Measurement
With the impact of digital being core to showing ROI on the project, we put in place a measurement framework which enables the business to accurately track interactions through all digital touchpoints and show where value is being generated to help direct future marketing efforts.
Data is visualised and presented with a bespoke dashboard built in Klipfolio which can be shared globally both on in-office TV screens and within a web-based interface.
Multiple data sources including Google Analytics traffic are pulled into a suite of dashboards, enabling teams to drill down into the data needed to drive decision making.
Driving quality applicants is a critical digital objective and we’ve transformed the results the website delivers:
We’re exposing careers to more of the Capco website audience. Homepage visitors are now 9% more likely to conduct a careers search on their visit.
Our integration with Capco’s ATS has improved the careers search experience and is helping users find a job relevant for them. Click through to job detail content has improved 10%
We created two new website journeys for graduates and experienced hires – two key applicant segments for Capco. These journeys have had more than 31,500 visits and 22,000 careers searches in just 5 months, with a phenomenal 70% of visits to those journeys going on to search for a job.
A solution built to best practice standard has allowed Capco to create deeper & more engaging brand experiences, and drive more traffic to boot.
This new experience has seen bounce rate fall 19%, pages/session increase 26% and average session duration has increased 15%.
An international bank with operations in over 50 countries worldwide.
The bank had been live on their new content and customer experience platform for three years when Ratio were initially engaged. The marketing team had acquired a suit of technologies including Adobe Target, Tealium, Eloqua and more to deliver on their customer experience ambitions, but were struggling to deliver value from their investments through a combination of lack of resources, time and knowledge.
Ratio were invited in to help kick start this process, and have been instrumental in leading data-driven initiatives which directly address user needs and deliver a direct return on marketing spend for the business, as well as changing the way the bank views and services its customers.
What we did:
- Beginning with a personalisation proof of concept to demonstrate how simple user journeys could be tailored to an individual, we quickly moved into larger strategic work to help the bank to deliver on their business objectives. This included:
- Building a measurement framework of KPIs and objectives which allowed us to undertake an in-depth analytics review of key market websites
- Presenting a series of recommendations for optimising user journeys to better meet the observed needs of customers on these sites
- Redesigning the global Commercial Banking homepage based on analytics data and using an ultra flexible suite of page components built to Sitecore best practice to allow local markets to create bespoke versions of their homepages that directly address their local users’ needs
- Creating a suite of ultra flexible page components to allow complete control over design and layout
- Rolling out personalisation and testing on Adobe Target across four market sites on a monthly “review and increment” model
- Redesigning and implementing a single consistent branch locator tool across all country sites, focusing on usability, mobile compatibility, accessibility, and personalisation
- Building a bespoke content distribution hub to centralise the creation and sharing of all content being created within the bank
The strategic outcome of the work undertaken by Ratio with the bank has been opening up and leveraging the capabilities of the technologies in place within the bank, and creating a development and optimisation model which is based on data and behaviour mapped against defined KPIs.
By taking this approach we have set the bank on a journey which allows them greater control and flexibility to cater for local market websites on a global platform, by baking in best practice and flexibility to everything we deliver. The new homepage has already been met with positive feedback from the content team who no longer have to work within technical constraints to serve local market needs.
The optimisation program has also helped deliver results in a short period of time, with initial tests to drive returning users to appropriate product application pages based on previous behaviour already yielding a 24% increase result, which is a major win and immediate ROI based on calculated average customer value.
By taking this data-driven approach, Ratio is continuing to roll out further new development and optimisation initiatives to take the bank into 2019 and make it a truly market-leading provider for commercial banking customers in a continually evolving landscape.
MakeUK, previously known as EEF are a large membership organisation for the manufacturing organisation. They recently re-branded and launched on Sitecore 9. Ratio were appointed to design, build and support their new website. The website needed to cater for a number of different audiences with very different needs. A member login area was created in Sitecore to allow users to see their paid for services and consume their subscribed services. The website is revenue generating so payment integration was provided to allow users to purchase membership, content and training. Ratio continue to support and maintain the MakeUK website and push them forward with their adoption of Sitecore
I am a tag
I am the hero title
Some hero content.
I am some content.
sdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asfsdfdsafasdfsdafdsfAnnemarie
sdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asf
sdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asf
sdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asfsdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asfsdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asfsdfads sdaf sdafsdaf sdfsdf sdafsa dsdfsd fs asf